Collaboration is key to developing a holistic approach to peacebuilding. There are several organizations who are based at the Brooklyn Peace Center that provide services to the community.
The Brooklyn Peace Center serves as an umbrella for the following organizations:
- New York Mennonite Immigration Program (NYMIP) provides free legal services to documented and undocumented immigrants three days per week.
- Radical Living is a garden-to-table youth program that uses a hyperlocal approach to addressing climate change through youth development and organizing.
- Brooklyn Peace Church is a church plant of the Atlantic Coast Conference of the Mennonite Church USA.
- Two graduate programs are in conversation to provide accredited classes at the Brooklyn Peace Center on topics such as conflict transformation and peacebuilding.
- The Peace Cafe & Thrift Store is in development.